Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dream of the cross

A dream of several nights ago continues to beat its wings through my days. It's such a profound dream to me that I don't want to forget it.

A real-estate agent on the West Coast had been trying to sell a property for $50,000, but she couldn't because the bungalow was inhabited by a dark spirit. And so I travelled to the house to help her.

On the hardwood floor of the livingroom-cum-kitchen I crouched down. On the north side of the floor I drew the first stroke (top to bottom) of a cross, and felt deeply at peace. I knew that making that stroke invoked peace, and I could feel that peace in my whole body.

Then I drew the second stroke (left to right) and I could feel joy in my whole body. I knew that making that stroke invoked joy. The true meaning of the cross was peace and joy, and drawing it invoked peace and joy. The symbol itself radiated peace and joy.

Where peace intersected with joy it created unconditional love. The center of the cross is Love.

I drew these symbols of peace and joy on the four directions which gave me a sacred space of pure love. I asked the realtor to stand on the northern symbol. She intuited what I asked rather than heard me, as if she couldn't see me in the room, but suddenly felt an urge to take a step backward. She became part of the sacred space of peace, joy and love.

With us standing in the sacred space, I breathed in light and let it flow from my hands. The light flowed to the dark entity and surrounded it. By breathing in light and letting it flow from my hands, it gently lifted the entity out of the house and into the arms of angels. Then I cut the cord from the entity to the house.

Immediately I woke up, and propped myself up on my elbow. Peace and joy and a center of Unconditional Love - the true meanings of the cross. And drawing the symbol creates peace and joy. It radiates peace and joy.

These concepts have colored my mind ever since.

No comments: