Sunday, June 03, 2007

Be the explorer on the edge of your world

It's being so scared, and yet deciding to do that thing you're most afraid of, and getting beyond it and finding out you're not only alright, but better for the experience, and then seeing the next thing you're scared of, and then saying to yourself 'I'm a brave person. I did the last thing that scared me to death. I'm a person of courage and I'm going to do this next thing that scares me to death,' and you do, and it's ok...that's what makes life such an adventure.

You can be Marianne the Librarian and lead a wonderful, adventurous life because you're facing your fears every day...and it will look to other people that you're just an ordinary bod going about ordinary bod things every day, but you won't be.

You'll be an explorer on the edge of your world; you are the bravest person to face the fears that make you the most frightened, and the most courageous to do those things anyway.

For everyone who lives like this, their reward is the most wonderful freedom; their life is the most exciting; their dreams are the most fulfilled.

No comments: