Monday, May 22, 2006

Are you tired yet?

These past two weeks my dreams became intense and technicolor. Don't know if it's a spring thing (I remember my friend Donna talking about her dreams going to ten or twelve a night this time last year) or if it's an energy thing. According to fairy-Sue, we didn't rest enough during the winter months and so now we're day-napping and yawning to make up for the energy we didn't gather when the earth was still. Whatever the reason, come 1pm I just want to fall asleep. Love the nighttime dreams though...bits of them swirl throughout my day.

My Mom's with me this week. She loves to organize. This afternoon she's moved the lids to a new drawer, queried me about where the milk should live in the fridge, suggested my knife block needs a new home, and said the craft drawer needs to be moved so the heavy pots could live on the sliding shelf, which was (evidently, but nobody told me) made for that job. All that time I spent with the personal organizer before she came so Mom (past eighty) could have a relaxing holiday...and there's more to do. Ok fairy-Sue - that's why I'm so sleepy!

No comments: